this is your Life Mission !!!
Hahaha! Love the new twist on the old sayings! Thanks for the sunday funnies!
didnt elizabeth gilbert write that book? unless it is rock paper scissors....then my cat would win every time...
Given Jim Caldwell's performance, I'd be spending Sundays doodling, too.
I'm up for happy hour . . . anywhere . . . anytime . . .any place
i had a honey suckle happy hour. that's code word for i drank honeyweiss beer in the grass.
awesome! i'd do that right now but it's raining like a mother *$@#$er
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hahaha! Love the new twist on the old sayings! Thanks for the sunday funnies!
didnt elizabeth gilbert write that book? unless it is rock paper scissors....then my cat would win every time...
Given Jim Caldwell's performance, I'd be spending Sundays doodling, too.
I'm up for happy hour . . . anywhere . . . anytime . . .any place
i had a honey suckle happy hour. that's code word for i drank honeyweiss beer in the grass.
awesome! i'd do that right now but it's raining like a mother *$@#$er
Post a Comment