this is your Life Mission !!!
that post was so graphic...i dont know if i will be able to sleep...feeling a little green, you know...smiles.
Awww wuvs Tobez
oh no poor kermie!!!!among my treasures collectables are three stuffed kermits - just so you know should you and toby come to visit, neither of you will be allowed to play with them.plenty other stuffed things about to tear up thought!!!ah, toby!!!!!
ha! i actually thought about you as he was chewing up the kermit. apparently the youngest had no use for it anymore
ha ha ~ I was going to say I hope kimy doesn't come over and see kermie being treated so! Oops...she did!Toby is gorgeous!!
Somehow, I'm doubting it's Toby who's got the doldrums. :P
just don't let him chew on toads. he'll get a rash.
Awww... no one could resist that face.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
that post was so graphic...i dont know if i will be able to sleep...feeling a little green, you know...smiles.
Awww wuvs Tobez
oh no poor kermie!!!!
among my treasures collectables are three stuffed kermits - just so you know should you and toby come to visit, neither of you will be allowed to play with them.
plenty other stuffed things about to tear up thought!!!
ah, toby!!!!!
ha! i actually thought about you as he was chewing up the kermit. apparently the youngest had no use for it anymore
ha ha ~ I was going to say I hope kimy doesn't come over and see kermie being treated so! Oops...she did!
Toby is gorgeous!!
Somehow, I'm doubting it's Toby who's got the doldrums. :P
just don't let him chew on toads. he'll get a rash.
Awww... no one could resist that face.
Post a Comment