this is your Life Mission !!!
I Have Been On Commutes Like That!
ha. love the first one tom...and you holding out the popcorn? bet dino hand is not pleased..smiles.
Well, heck, we all scream for ice cream, don't we?Yours likes popcorn too, huh? Found a good rug stain remover?
love the bloke on the wall; him with all the teeth.
I scream, you scream, we all scream for icecream
Our lab, Ralphy, used to love popcorn. Aw. I miss him.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I Have Been On Commutes Like That!
ha. love the first one tom...and you holding out the popcorn? bet dino hand is not pleased..smiles.
Well, heck, we all scream for ice cream, don't we?
Yours likes popcorn too, huh? Found a good rug stain remover?
love the bloke on the wall; him with all the teeth.
I scream, you scream, we all scream for icecream
Our lab, Ralphy, used to love popcorn. Aw. I miss him.
Post a Comment