Monday, May 31, 2010

headslog

a horizontal tube a bolt monkey wrench thumb pestle junkwich
punch the glass ended clock to catch the 9:00 train whistle and set your head on right
flipping out, twisting a handle grip and tying on the lead wire
thread the screw, tidy the flange, polish the morphing widget
to jump the fuse box to go...
stand back and watch the show

11 comments:

Woman in a Window said...

Just what I suspected. Upon a close look at the workings in your head...someone has thrown a moneky wrench into the business.

Awesome treatment of the photos.

xo
erin

Brian Miller said...

nice. love how you incorporated the pics...dont know which one started it al but it turned out marvelous...

JeffScape said...

Where's the llama-powered hamster wheel?

Tom said...

phew! you guys...

btw, pics came first this time.

Unspoken said...

"punch the glass ended clock to catch the 9:00 train whistle and set your head on right"

Tom, according to my headslog I will need more than the 9:00 train whistle to set my head right ;). I Laughed to see the word verification inspired one of my favorites writers to add photos your words. Nice warm toned stuff there.

Baino said...

Whoa Tom you're reinventing again! Tell me was it a bastard thread?

Subby said...

This brings back memories of all the widgets and brass we had to polish, in the Navy...OY!

Coffee Messiah said...

Crank er up.........

Tess Kincaid said...

I made a thumb pestle junkwich casserole last night.

Tom said...

!!!
:*
that's the rhubarb!

Megan said...

I'm so totally out of it.