Sunday, March 7, 2010

sorry, nonsense.


Extricating pliant facts from a
trapezoid inflamed in tangible
rumpots is like weighing galaxies
off the curve of a tonsured youth and
no mnemonic like 'Albert buys cornmeal
dumplings enough for guests housed in
jail killing lopsided monsters now or perhaps
quaint roosters sunning tomorrow under
vexing weather xylographs, yon zephyr!'
will ever learn a hamster from a paper sack.
We find some mysteries better dead
then read and as for a sunburned penguin,
next time read your news under a tree
leafy and in bloom. Cochlear implants
not in plants hear better, fainter signals
when the door is a jar. Also, I find that
most Shirley's have no sense of humor
and so murder a joke. Stop me
if you've herd this one, a bunch of cows.
Your vote can have this
vile post removed. ugh-ly.

9 comments:

JeffScape said...

That's, ah... one helluva mnemonic.

Unspoken said...

"We find some mysteries better dead
then read..."

Liked this line a lot. It could be said of so much more than mystery.

Tom said...

hmmm...i can't seem to get in a rhythm...I don't like any of it.

Tess Kincaid said...

I agree. Most Shirley's don't.

Garth said...

It's a twisted mind that dreams up a mnemonic for the alphabet hahahaha! Fantastic!

Brian Miller said...

holy twisted linguistics batman...

Baino said...

I don't know a single person named Shirley? Then I only hang around weird people . . that's a mnemonic? Super . .off to Google it and xylogographs? . . either that or Paris Apartments . . .

Tom said...

surely you jest?
that's the joke.
I know, lame.

Lisa Ursu said...

that last doodle rocks!
"Cochlear implants
not in plants hear better"
when I read that, I immediately started saying
"the ants in France stay mainly on the plants"

you are so no nonense with your nonsense.