Wednesday, May 13, 2009

OOps !

Whoops, Uh-oh!
My bad Aw, crap! …sorry Son of a ****** Great whacking rats! Ay Carumba Dang it Holy Cow! Yikes ,damn, sh*t, **** Alas…

17 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ouch that last one looked like it hurts! funny darth vader in window in Home Alone. nice play! happy TT!

Candie said...

LOL,funny set of pictures here!
the last one..is he still alive?
:)

Wings1295 said...

haaha Love them! I have never been able to pick up the 7-10 split myself. :(

Tess Kincaid said...

The aggressive parking was my fave!

Leah said...

Your captions are awesome.

Liza B. Gonzalez said...

Love the pics. Oops, happens to be one of my favorite Merlots. That was a great Oops as far as I'm concerned.

Anonymous said...

That bike wreck is a biiig oops! And ouchies!

Ronda Laveen said...

A great compilation of Oops! photos. I recently used that wine in a gift basket I made for a friend of mine to give to someone she wanted to apologize to. It was an easy way to broach the subject.

I always said more than oops when I left that 7-10 split. And I have actually converted it a time or too. Oh, YEAH!

Dot-Com said...

Excellent! But that last one must have hurt. Whoops!

Baino said...

My son did that on his mountain bike! Love these, quick, cheerful and a great way to start my last day at work! Where did you get my picture of odd socks. I've always got odd socks.

New Yorker wannabes said...

Lovely pics!
Happy TT :)
xoxo

Holly said...

Ohhhhhh those mis matched leggings are soooooo me....Love the pics!

Sandra Leigh said...

Funny photos- except the last one, of course. Is there really a wine called Oops?

Mrsupole said...

Oh, the socks picture is so great, but I really like the car one. That would be so scarey if it happened to anyone. Great pictures and thank you for sharing them.

God bless.

The Silver Fox said...

Excellent series of shots!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahaha!Ha!Ha! And you went with leaving the "(Wh)" off. That looks more like the correct spelling, to me.

tony said...

I drank a couple of those bottles of wine last night........OPPS!Another hangover!!!!!