Sock puppet despises me.
He rides
The circuit
In blithe respite; uncrated
He role-plays badly--
Leering, wooden--
Then trolls the neon
Streets. I am a
Lone.
Stand Inside

The red square
linger resist the edges,
There is no broken line
Stay
A Purpose Rhyme,
A morsel to chew on
Taking his time he’s not one to stew on
A diner taken not one moment lost
Thirst is slake’n mindless of cost
He rides the waves eschewing the light
Waking he craves hunting ‘oer the night
A pale dish passes displays a wealth of wares
Crowd of wolves gasp no he hasn’t a care
For a bloodless meal; he falls for a blush
A full red feel and a ruby throat to crush.
7 comments:
a dragon eating a rainbow? intriguing words, as always.
All good Tom, especially like "A Purpose Rhyme".
And Mr. Hand should take care of Mr. Sock puppet!!
Ah yes, I can get out of the review business and leave it to Dinosaur Hand and Argyle Sock puppet... loverly idea.
Oh man, I have a serious sock puppet, too. Mine lives beneath my bed, just waiting to harrass me when I'm supposed to be sleeping.
Damn sock puppets!
Love the rainbow and clouds at the base of the drawing.
wow!Really nice!The drawing is special,what is the meaning?
Have a nice day!
The Good Thing About Sock Puppets is you can always have 2!
hi guys...no meaning to the drawing; just a dragon feasting on everything of beauty the world has to offer...i guess there were no virgins available
Post a Comment